Friday, November 09, 2012

Yet Another Cinderella Story - A Sims 3 Challenge [Inspiration]



The classic story of Cinderella



And so the story unfolds...


~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~


Once upon a time, in a faraway land
there was a tiny kingdom - peaceful, prosperous, and rich with romance and tradition.
Here in a stately chateau
there lived a widow gentleman and his little daughter, Cinderella.
 
Although he was a kind and devoted father and gave his beloved child every luxury and comfort, still he felt she needed a mother's care.
 
And so he married again. Choosing for his second wife, a woman of good family, with two daughters just Cinderella's age.
 By name, Anastacia
and Drusella
It was upon the untimely death of this good man however, that the stepmother's true nature was revealed. 
Cold. Cruel. And bitterly jealous of Cinderella's charm and beauty, she was grimly determined to follow the interest of her own two awkward daughters.
 Thus, as time went by, the chateau fell into disrepair for the family's fortune was squandered upon by the vain and selfish stepsisters while Cinderella was abused, humiliated, and finally forced to become a servant in her own house.
And yet, through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind. 
For with each dawn she found new hope that someday -
 
 her dreams of happiness would come true...





No comments:

Post a Comment

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

If I am mean to you after a break-up…

I want you back but I am too scared I’ll get hurt and knows you're gone forever!

If you catch me glancing at you, I want you to look back and smile

If I bump into your arm while walking with you, I want you to hold my hand

If I want a hug I will just stand there

If you break my heart I will still feel it when we run into each other 3 years later

If I am quiet, millions of things are running through my mind...

If I am not arguing, I am thinking deeply,

If I look at you with eyes full of questions, I am wondering how long you will be around

If I answer, "I'm fine," after a few seconds, I am not at all fine

If I stare at you, I am wondering why you are playing games

If I lay my head on your chest, I am wishing for you to be mine forever

If I say I can't live without you, I have made up my mind that you are my future

If I say, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than that…